Friday, February 24, 2012

Prime Time

If your anything like me you are looking for products that work & are cost efficient. These products work well with my oily skin.

Target has great products that I have grown to use and love. My favorite product right now has got to be the oil-free acne wash from Neutrogena. I love that pink grapefruit smell.

Benza Clin was prescribed by my doctor. I can say that this product has been the backbone of my acne clear ups. Benza Clin has destroyed most of my pillows but this gel gets the job done.

I can't go without my DDF moisturizer. It's SPF 15 and great for oily skin. I don't feel safe without it.

Another one of my Target favs would be Revlon ColorStay, it's a great foundation for my work schedule. ColorStay was a perfect match at a perfect price.

Mac's Groundwork has been my all time favorite primer. It works well with cheap eye shadows and it's a great investment for beginners like myself.

The Sephora brand is great for beginner's too. This powder is perfect for "the matte finish" I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment